Thread: Zeemote JS1 Bluetooth Gaming Controller

Zeemote JS1 Bluetooth Gaming Controller

I need some information about the same device. I have seen one of my colleague using Zeemote JS1 Bluetooth Gaming Controller to play games on his BlackBerry smartphone. I found it really interesting and a smart way of playing games on phones. As it is new for me i wanted to get some important info about Zeemote JS1 Bluetooth Gaming Controller for BlackBerry. Thanks in advance for your Kindness.

Re: Zeemote JS1 Bluetooth Gaming Controller

Zeemote JS1 Bluetooth Gaming Controller delivers console style gaming for the world's best Mobile gaming Experience. It is compatible with all BlackBerrys that have a trackball, and connects wirelessly for over fifty hours of battery-powered gameplay. It weighs 57 grams which can be easily and comfortably embraces available with a four action buttons and a thumb-stick is designed to provide the best mobile gaming experience.

JS1 Bluetooth Gaming Controller offers ergonomic design that fits perfectly and discreetly in the hand, weighs in at only 57 grams and provides 50+ hours of continuous game play on two AAA batteries. To use the remote, you simply download the Zeekey application to your device and you're good to go.

Zeemote JS1 offers four action buttons together with a thumbstick, and not only controls games but can be used to navigate the BlackBerry's menus like accessing applications, media player functioning etc.That should help you BB users get your game on. JS1 features the Zeekey Software Application creating instant compatibility with all mobile games made for BlackBerry smartphones. To use the Zeemote JS1 Controller with a BlackBerry Smartphone, a user simply needs to download the Zeekey App from www.zeemote.com/zeekey

Your Blackberry mobile need to have a trackball in order to get connected with Zeemote JS1 Bluetooth Gaming Controller. You can also use Zeemote JS1 as a remote control for the media player giving users an easy, convenient way to control their music and videos. It runs on two AAA batteries.