Thread: Desktop Software for Blackberry

Desktop Software for Blackberry

Hi,, hope you guys help me out for this. I am need of application that can organize my blackberry data on computer, just like Nokia Pc Suite for Nokia mobiles. I hope there may be any application out for Blackberry too. Please help and let me know that desktop software for Blackberry. Thanks for the help.

Re: Desktop Software for Blackberry

Yeah off course there is an application for BlackBerry as well and it is BlackBerry Desktop Manager Software. It is an integrated suite of applications that manages the link between your BlackBerry smartphone and your email account, organizer and more.BlackBerry Desktop Software runs on your desktop PC, allowing you to:-
    • Synchronize your email and organizer information (calendar, contacts, memos and tasks) between your BlackBerry smartphone and your PC
    • Back up information from your smartphone to your PC or restore previously saved files

Download BlackBerry Desktop Software

BlackBerry Desktop Software also load new applications and updates from your PC to your BlackBerry smartphone. You can also create an auto signature to be included in the body of your outgoing email messages. Filter the email messages you receive on your BlackBerry smartphone by key words and message fields.

BlackBerry Desktop Software needs some minimum system requirements that are:-

• Intel compatible 486 or higher computer that is compliant with USB 1.1 or higher and has an available USB port
    • Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista

I am using BlackBerry Desktop Software since long time with my Blackberry curve and found it really effective. It has some interesting features like :-

1. Transfer files between your computer and your BlackBerry smartphone’s internal memory or optional media card
    2. Use Roxio Media Manager for easy management of your video and music files
    3. Use BlackBerry Media Sync to sync your desktop iTunes or Windows Media Player music files with your BlackBerry smartphone
    4. Migrate data from a BlackBerry smartphone, Palm Treo or Windows Mobile based device to a new BlackBerry smartphone