Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free games for Samsung Star

Re: Free games for Samsung Star

Quote Originally Posted by PATIENCE View Post
    Download this file on your computer and then install following files on Samsung GT-S5233a . Then start playing Chess on your phone. Samsung Star supports Java games.
    I have downloaded but in that I cannot find jar file for installing chess in my mobile. so can u please provide me steps for installing chess in my mobile?

The application that you have downloaded may be in .rar format. You first need to unzip that file using a compression tool like Winzip or Winrar. As it is been done you may then get the file that is required to work. Now get the desired file and download to your phone. I hope this will let the things to work in your way.

I’ve downloaded a mobile social network on that phone. It works perfectly. The application is really exciting. I highly recommended you to try it out!! You may chat with friends, send private messages, meet new people and play online games.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi Mates,

None of the files get recognized on my samsung S5233 not even .jar & .jad it says unsupported file format please help me guys... u can also drop me mail on mi_ek_mitra@yahoo.co.in

I have no idea about the problem you are getting but i think the link given below that is having the full description which will help you to install the games in Samsung Start phone. So if you can then try the same and see whether this is working for you or not.
    How to install games on Samsung STAR (S5233)

Thanks... but this is not working for me... i have installed samsung PC suite on my PC can able to connect my phone able to transfer the data but none of the .jar and .jad file get recognized on it.. hope fully it should represent with some familiar icon as i have installed PC suite but on my pc also file type not getting identified

Quote Originally Posted by hrugved View Post
    i have installed samsung PC suite on my PC can able to connect my phone able to transfer the data but none of the .jar and .jad file get recognized on it.
    Well, it seems very strange problem with your mobile. As you are not able to fix the same after so many troubleshoot, i'll suggest you to better take it once to Samsung Customer service and tell them to fix the same.They will charge you very little amount but will put some games for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12