Thread: Sony xperia x1 restart by clicking the optical joystick

Sony xperia x1 restart by clicking the optical joystick

Currently I am using the sony xperia x1. It is good mobile phone for the user. I play too much game on it with help of optical joystick. But in that day I am facing some problem with the sony xperia x1. I cannot expect this problem with my sony xperia. When I use the optical joystick for click the function then it restarts again and again. I don’t know what happening with my sony xperia x1?

Re: Sony xperia x1 restart by clicking the optical joystick

I had this issue before. When I was at school, I must have surprised it a lot or something, because I was very excited to know about that. When I got home after I try to solve this problem. And then joystick scrolling issue solved. I had the Sony xperia X1 in my pocket the entire day, so I just estimate when I was running in P.E. something must have surprised and the issue is now fixed. So I suggest you should more exercise for solving this problem. You can also take the more help on Google

I had a similar issue. It was creating calls alone two times something contacted the joystick's surface. I took it to a repairing middle (with a tiny hope two times I read above comments). However they repair it, well, at least the joystick is working on its scroll function but when I press it nothing happened. They told me that it was repaired by cleaning, with paint thinner and a gum rubber, the part that is marked inside of the red circle in the picture below.

I had this problem last month or even months post in various forums. I've been ignoring for some time, but it is getting annoying (Whenever the speaker is stronger for some reason moving up or looking for a contact that moves up). Rarely have I used the d-pad and thought goes off, but not definitive how. No warranty but I bought some time ago (He said), send it back to the store and wanted to charge me MYR200 to alter the tape. After thinking for a while d-pad cost only $ 7.99USD is MYR25.10 of cnn.cn website. You can solve your problem through this website. At least visit time go on this site and see your problem. Then my restarting problem had been solved.

I didn’t use Sony xperia x1. But I heard about it and also it’s functionality. Really joystick function is very amazing. But my friend told me about the solution about this problem. He told me that it could be fixed through some changes in the Sony xperia x1 setting. If you hard resets doesn’t change it. I think that you would write this off treat as hardware malfunctions. I heard that also read on Google. It is going to be some malfunctioning in your Sony xperia hardware. At least one time uninstall your joystick software
    Then again install it. May be your problem will solve it.

Well, I suggest you reset the settings. If it definitely did not work. When hard reset didn’t work. You can see that time the phone appears to be normal state. At least once you should all settings reset. Then you will take out the memory card from your phone if it has any association. And also switch off the phone for few minute. Then after you will on your phone. If this problem still exists then make sure your phone require some software for updating. So you have to go on SEUS site. Then update your phone joystick software.