Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 27-08-2009

iphone 3GS v/s iphone 3G

Currently i am using apple iphone 3G 16 GB which i purchased around 35,000 6 months ago. Now apple launched Apple iphone 3GS which is latest iphone. But i want to know what is the difference between iphone3G and iphone 3GS ? If something new in iphone 3GS then i will purchased iphone 3GS.
Old 27-08-2009

Re: iphone 3GS v/s iphone 3G

The iPhone 3GS is 4 times faster than the iPhone 3G. The surplus power of the iPhone 3G can be directly exploited to accelerate 3D. To start, overwhelming victory for the iPhone 3G that S boot in 19 seconds. The new iPhone 3G S has a storage capacity of up to 32GB, and thus has twice as much space as a conventional iPhone 3G.
Old 27-08-2009

Camera : The iPhone 3G S contains a 3 megapixel camera with autofocus, while the iPhone 3G needs to get along just once with 2 megapixels.

Video : The new iPhone 3G S can, record, thanks to the new camera, now also in a reasonable video quality. The demo movies at the WWDC 2009 keynote was good in quality. How good is the video function in daily life mentions that remains to be seen. The movies can be edited even on the iPhone and will be distributed to friends or social networks.
Old 27-08-2009

The latest iPhone also has a voice. How can someone call from the address book via voice command. This number has more than one person, the iPhone if it asks in return is to dial the number to the office. Again, this question can be answered by voice commands. It is similar to the iPod function. Pieces can be played by voice command, or the iPhone, you can also ask what is being played for at the moment. But we already know from ipd shuffle and the VoiceOver function.
Old 27-08-2009

The iPhone 3G S has a compass. This can be viewed in a separate app to see where it is the north. Much more useful is the compass, but if you call the cards. Finally you can see which way you look at card properly. And with only one tip rotates the map so as you stand in the field. The whole thing will be useful not just for Scouts, but all those who like to move in unfamiliar towns by cards.
Old 27-08-2009

Apple claims that the new iPhone up to two times faster than the old iPhone. In fact, Apple was able to prove this statement but not yet. So far, no evidence is available, which processors and how much RAM was installed in the new phone.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,