Thread: Ipod touch 3G vs Microsoft zune hd

Ipod touch 3G vs Microsoft zune hd

Latest and hottest is microsoft zune hd but all time favorite is Apple Ipod touch its latest release is Ipod touch 3rd generation.I think Ipod touch 3rd generation is good and user friendly but zune hd can be hottest pizza what you say ...?
    thank you

Re: Ipod touch 3G vs Microsoft zune hd

Zune HD release is announced officially by Microsoft also some website review Zune HD some feature which shows improved result you can check here The Zune HD announced officially by Microsoft but every one having its own fan like apple fan wont go for zune so there need to be best for Zune HD else same thing will happen like last zune

Some Rumor confirms the inserting a camera into the next version of the iPod Touch 3g .At the center of the top of the camera heads implementation that Apple would be added as support . The rumors also says 64 GB of memory, to store the photos and maybe videos recorded with the new player. Speaking of video see here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roxsoSvPXXw so if that is all about Apple then its hard to compete for zune hd even with the hd support

In addition to items that looked like almost certain presence of a digicamera in recent days there have been some testimonials from box manufacturers that are preparing the house exterior with a specially shaped hole that somehow gives veracity to the images are circulating in the network.
    For both the iPod nano for the iPod touch it would be the presence of a hole for the camera lens and an extension of that right to allow the free functioning of what could be a microphone included.so camera could be complete Rumor but from the side of zune hd feature looks good with even multitouch browsing so more useful now biggest difference is the price there is no doubt that Microsoft zune hd is cheaper than Ipod touch 3G so biggest advantage in zune hand.

I am thinking about microsoft zune hd but i have no any complete information about zune hd,please provide me list about the features of zune hd.Also suggest me which is best Ipod touch 3G or Microsoft zune hd.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 05-03-2011 at 11:08 AM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

Quote Originally Posted by henrykipson View Post
    I am thinking about microsoft zune hd but i have no any complete information about zune hd,please provide me list about the features of zune hd.Also suggest me which is best Ipod touch 3G or Microsoft zune hd.
    Well, if you need any kind of info about ZUNE HD, you can simply get it from here. Here you can see the complete feature list along with its video. And as you asked which is the best between Zune and iPod 3g, than what i just say is , this thread is all about the same.