Thread: Ipod touch 1st generation vs 2nd generation

Ipod touch 1st generation vs 2nd generation

hi
    i iPod Touch 3rd Generation is latest iPod Touch but i am looking for the difference between ipod touch 1st generation and 2nd generation. i am looking to know about iPod Touch 2nd generation that my friend having so please tell me more
    thank you

Re: Ipod touch 1st generation vs 2nd generation

iPod Touch second generation still offers button front center, which activates the screen and then asks your fat finger to slip a little bit to unlock, but this time proposes Button is to increase and decrease the volume without turning on the screen. A good thing made. This model also offers a built-in speaker, who can listen to more music in particular, but very average quality of the latter (when the volume is too high) intended mainly for the novelty games and videos

1st generation and 2nd generation are without 3.0 os so that you nned to download 3.0 os and can install on both but some of the 3rd party accessories which worked fine with the 1st gen Touch may not work with 2nd generation.also The 2nd generation can provide large screen and Wi-Fi

There is not much difference exist between Ipod touch 1st generation and 2nd generation, iPod touch (2nd generation) features a 3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen multi-touch display and 8 GB, 16 GB, or 32 GB flash drive. You can browse the web with Safari and watch YouTube videos with Wi-Fi. You can also search, preview, and buy songs from the iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store on iPod touch.The iPod touch (2nd generation) can be distinguished from previous iPod touch models by its contoured design and oval shaped antennae cover in the back upper left corner. check here for more