Thread: Upcoming LG Phones

Upcoming LG Phones

I am the addict of LG mobile since a long time. I use to buy the LG phone that comes to the market. Now i am planning to buy a new model from LG, so i wanted to know which are the upcoming LG phones and what are there specialty ? Could any one can help me out here for this ?

Re: Upcoming LG Phones

The one upcoming and most discussed phone from LG is VX9400 mobile TV phone. It has the swiveling wide screen with TV facilities with it. The phone is very light, and surprisingly slim with 262,000-color display with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels gives a crisp and stunning image, clear enough to view TV.A four-way toggle surrounds a central OK button; you can set the toggle to act as a shortcut to four functions.You can capture your favorites with it's 1.3Mp camera. Changing channels is much faster than changing streams on existing streaming video services. The internal memory of this phone is 128Mb but it supports up to 2GB memory cards.

You can also try LG LX150 is suitable to budget and style. This basic clamshell CDMA phone features Bluetooth and an internal antenna. It also offers decent text messaging and instant messaging support for MSN, AOL, Earthlink and Yahoo. There are lots more like LG KE850, GC100, etc..

If you can think of any other mobile company and looking for their upcoming models than there are lots of cell phones like Nokia 3710 fold, Nokia E55, Nokia 5330 XpressMusic and many other models in 2009. and sony is planning to launch Sony Ericsson Jalou D&G edition, Sony Ericsson Jalou, Sony Ericsson T715, Sony Ericsson Satio, etc..

For more info on upcoming models, just go through this link:-
    Upcoming cell phones in 2009

brush Guest

Buying a portable electronic product such as cell phone is the dream of everyone. We must keep a several things in mind about the features like memory, mega pixels, colours, resolutions. A lot of good Nokia, Samsung and Dual sim cell phones are available in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by phones View Post
    The one upcoming and most discussed phone from LG is VX9400 mobile TV phone. It has the swiveling wide screen with TV facilities with it. The phone is very light, and surprisingly slim with 262,000-color display with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels gives a crisp and stunning image, clear enough to view TV.A four-way toggle surrounds a central OK button; you can set the toggle to act as a shortcut to four functions.You can capture your favorites with it's 1.3Mp camera. Changing channels is much faster than changing streams on existing streaming video services. The internal memory of this phone is 128Mb but it supports up to 2GB memory cards.

You're joking about this being an upcoming phone, right? I had this phone a year ago, and it's not even being sold by Verizon anymore...