Thread: How can i uninstall apps on LG Incite

How can i uninstall apps on LG Incite

When i was out of the city i have given my LG Incite mobile phone to my younger bro for using. Now when i am returned i found lots of application installed on the device that are taking much resource resulting the mobile slower. I just wanna remove those unwanted apps. Could you guys please guide me in uninstalling apps in LG Incite ? Help appreciated.

Re: How can i uninstall apps on LG Incite

You can easily uninstall LG Incite apps with the help of ActiveSync. With the help of this applications allow users to synchronize the phone with a PC to share documents and music files. So here is how to remove apps from your LG Incite:-

• Connect your mobile with ActiveSync and go to Tools option.

• Now click on Add and Remove Programs.

• At this point you’ll see a screen that lists all of your devices programs, each program will have a checkbox to the left of the programs name and all of your programs will have a checkmark located next to their names.

• Now just uncheck the marks of each program that you wanna remove form your device and click on OK.

Thats it !!

You can also uninstall Apps from your LG Incite using Windows Mobile Device Center. If you’re a Windows Vista desktop user there’s no reason to download ActiveSync, partly because it won’t work, but more importantly because Windows Vista comes standard with the Windows Mobile Device Center, a device to desktop sync application that functions in much the same way as ActiveSync 4.5. Uninstalling Apps with Windows Mobile Device Center is a simple process if you follow the quick steps below:

1. Connect your LG Incite via USB to your desktop to launch the application.

2. Click on the "Programs And Services" option

3. Click the "More" option, You will now see a program box similar to the one found with ActiveSync 4.5.

4. Each program will have a box with a checkmark, find the programs you’d like to uninstall and uncheck that box.

5. Click "OK". source:lg-phones.org

Hey,,, that worked for me. I just tried uninstalling with ActiveSync and i successfully removed all the unwanted applications from my cell phone. Thanks a lot for your valuable help.