Thread: AT&T Matrix cell phone

AT&T Matrix cell phone

I am about to buy this Mobile phone from AT&T. I have seen this phone in one of my colleague's hand and got interesting. So i need some information about this AT&T Matrix cell phone. Hope you guys can help me out. Thanks for your kindness and help in advance.

Re: AT&T Matrix cell phone

Its an AT&T Pantech Matrix Mobile phone that comes with dual-sliding double-keypad design. With this device you can listen to MP3s, streaming radio or subscription music services like Napster and eMusic.

It also offers full text, picture, video, and IM support including AOL, Windows Live and Yahoo! Messengers and also High-speed data and voice enables richer and faster browsing, email and streaming media. The 1.3-megapixel camera on the Matrix can take pictures in four different resolutions (1,280x960, 1,024x768, 640x480, and 320x240), four white-balance settings, four color effects, and three quality settings.

You can find the complete review of this device in the following post:-

Pantech Matrix C740 mobile phone

AT&T Pantech Matrix is designed to make messaging faster and easier than ever before. A numeric keypad slides downwards for phone running, while a QWERTY keyboard out of the side suitable for text messaging glide. It is available in blue, red, and black with green trim.Other then that its a great phone easy to use and fast. It also comes with AT&T Navigator that uses GPS to get turn-by-turn and map-based directions.

Supported by AT&T's high-speed 3G HSDPA network, the Matrix can feature live video conversations with Video Share, download music over-the-air with AT&T Mobile Music, and watch streaming video content with CV.On the higher end, you get a wireless Web browser, mobile e-mail, instant messenger support, and stereo Bluetooth as well. You'll be able to quickly download video, music and more over AT&T's lightning quick HSPDA 3G network.