Thread: Moto V3 Razr not turning on

Moto V3 Razr not turning on

I don't know what went wrong with my Motorola V3 Razr mobile phone. I installed some application on it last week and it worked fine for these few days. Today morning it gets totally discharged and switched off. Now when its charged and i am trying to turn it on, it just light up the keypad and flash for few seconds and get off again. It is not turning on ? Please help. Why my Moto V3 Razr not turning on ?

Re: Moto V3 Razr not turning on

It may be the battery problem. Why don't you try it with some another battery. If that doesn't work, it may be a connection problem from the phone,If it is new and you still have your warranty, you should immediately return it.

Also try to hold down #* and power key on Motorola V3 Razr to get it in flash mode.Hold * and # while putting in the battery.

I am not getting what exactly be the problem. The best i can suggest you is to remove its battery and sim card and just leave it for about half hour or so and than put it in again and try to restart. Hope it works. If not than definitely you need to visit Moto service centers. IMHO its best to go to the official service centre and get the device checked up.

As you said you installed application, it sounds like wrong software or corrupted software, processor failure or liquid damage can be the cause. Try to reset the phone or if its under warranty than do visit Motorola center. If it isn't on warranty, then it's probably not worth fixing.