Thread: How to get out of 2 year contract with AT&T

How to get out of 2 year contract with AT&T

Hi,, i have a very short query here and hope you guys can help me out for sure. Now as you all know many iPhones and smartphones comes with the tow year contract with AT&T, i also have one such contract with them. What i want is get out of this contract however still 10 months are left to get the contract over. Is there any way to get out of 2 year contract with AT&T? Please help ?

Re: How to get out of 2 year contract with AT&T

Well, the first way to get out of the 2 years contract is by paying a bunch of money. Or the second way is to get unload the iPhone on ebay. You need to look at ebay to buy a sidekick, then continue to use your Cingular SIM card.. And if you are not able to do any of these method than the only option is to go through AT&t for the next more 10 months.

Getting out of AT&t contract before two years can cost you a huge amount. You won't be able to get the upgrade pricing until your contract is up.You might also need to pay some number of dollars a month.

One more suggestion i can give is that just transfer your contract to any of your friend or uncle. You can give it to them, and you should be able to get out of it. It is possible for sure and one of my friend has did this as well without any charges.

Thank you buddy for the quick response. I think giving this contract to any family member or any friend is the best idea. i think i can get some one willing for this. Anyways, keep it up. Help appreciated.