Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

View an export your iPhone/iPod Touch databases

Portable Devices

Old 24-08-2009
SittingDuck

View an export your iPhone/iPod Touch databases

Hi there ...

After several weeks of programming, I am now happy to show you 'iTwin v2.1 Final'. A tool to access and view the iPhone / iPod Touch-databases on your windows pc. View and export all your contacts, calendar-events, sms/mms and notes ! No need to 'JailBreak' your device and the best is, iTwin v1.6 is freeware ! Just google for 'iTwin' and you will find it ... Have a nice day ...

Greetings ... SittingDuck

Last edited by SittingDuck : 24-08-2009 at 03:26 PM. Reason: No JailBreak added
Old 24-08-2009

Re: View an export your iPhone/iPod Touch databases

Thanks for the information, i will try when i get a new iphone . Does this work on the new iPhone 3G S.
Old 24-08-2009

Re: View an export your iPhone/iPod Touch databases

Nice info friend, thanks for sharing with us.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,