Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-08-2009

How to add lyrics on mp4 player

Hi,

I have downloaded some videos form youtube after downloading I put some lyrics on my mp4 but only some worked. I did everything the same for all so i want to know what's wrong! I need help to add lyrics to my mp4 player, is there any software to put lyrics on songs.

Thank you
Old 24-08-2009

Re: How to add lyrics on mp4 player

Go to muvids.com, their all music videos come with lyrics and html embed codes. You can sing along to your favorite songs as well as help promote artists by spreading the word and posting their videos to your personal page, blog or profile on social networking sites.
Old 24-08-2009

Re: How to add lyrics on mp4 player

Download MiniLyrics Its a fascinating lyrics viewer showing synchronized lyrics of the current playing song in Winamp, Windows Media Player 9.0/10.0, iTunes, MusicMatch Jukebox, Quintessenial Player, Foobar2000, RealPlayer, MediaMonkey, The KMPlayer, JetAudio, Yahoo! Music Engine, Media Jukebox and XMPlay. MiniLyrics makes your music come alive with streaming lyrics that are timed with the song. You can follow along with the artist and catch every word.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: ,