Thread: Wireless digital gaming headphones for ps3

Wireless digital gaming headphones for ps3

Hi friends,

I am planning to buy a Wireless digital gaming headphones for my play station 3, over internet i have found out many model, but i am very much confused which is the best one for me. Can anyone suggest me good Wireless digital gaming headphones for ps3, before that the most important point it that it's sound quality and clarity should be very good and money is not a concern for me.

Creative HS-1200 Digital Wireless Gaming Headset

If you really want to have good quality of sound then i would suggest you to go with Creative HS-1200 Digital Wireless Gaming Headset which allows you to connect via USB. At the same time it also has built-in X-Fi technologies deliver crystal-clear audio and positional 3D effects via the powerful Neodymium drivers, while the low-latency design and high-end noise-canceling microphone get you straight to the heart of the action.

If you want a headset which works with your PS3 and you TV too then you can go for Ear Force X4 5.1 Dolby Wireless Headset where you can experience Dolby Surround Sound which makes it an ideal addition to your home theater system. When you’re not playing Xbox games, you can enjoy DVD movies in surround sound without disturbing others, or listen to your TV, music or other stereo sources with the expanded sound of Dolby Pro Logic II processing. It can also connect to your X4 transmitter digital output to your home theater system will pass the Xbox game audio from the transmitter’s digital input to the home theater AV receiver digital input, so you can hear the game only on the X4 headphones, just turn down the volume or mute your AV receiver to shut off the speakers.

Before buying or making any decision i would suggest you to check out the below links too.

Psyko 5.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headphones
    QPAD Debuts Gaming Headset
    Logitech's New G-35 Gaming Headset