Thread: How to create the Sony VAIO Recovery Media Kit

How to create the Sony VAIO Recovery Media Kit

Hi friends,

I am having Sony Vaio laptop with me and i need to create a recovery media kit from my Vaio recovery Wizard but when i am trying to do, it's getting failed whenever i am trying to make any image to write on Cd/dvd. After that i also tried to recover my local drive to "just bought" condition, and it's failed too when i tried to recover my C:\ drive. Can you give me any suggestion for this?

Create the Sony VAIO Recovery Media Kit

If you are not able to create a Sony VAIO Recovery Media Kit then try to follow few steps before that make sure all open programs are closed , network connections are disconnected and peripheral devices are disconnected too. Then goto VAIO Recovery Wizard application, in the VAIO Recovery Wizard window, under Media and Recovery Options, click to select the Create Recovery Media Kit (Strongly Recommended) option. Then finally you have two choices for recovery media, click to select the desired option to create the Recovery Media Kit.

I have try to follow the steps which you have mentioned it but that also didn't worked out for me, is there any another steps or solution by which i can create Sony VAIO Recovery Media Kit for my self and thanks for replying me. Please give me some ideas because your simple idea would be very helpful for me.

It seems that there is issue with your vendor, in that case i would suggest you to write your Cd/ Dvd from Nero hope it should write your data, if still you are not able to write then it seems that there is some issue in your recovery kit only, in that case i would suggest you to contact your manufacturer and tell them about the same, the will definitely fix this issue for you.