Thread: Unable to open any Application on iPhone

Unable to open any Application on iPhone

My 16 gb apple i phone not working properly after installing latest themes. When i try to play songs it works but sometimes it hangs for minute and application installed on my iphone takes too much time to open. Does any one know why iphone applications not appearing when i try to open it.

Re: Unable to open any Application on iPhone

What version of the iPhone OS are you using? v2.1 was supposed to address this issue. Try deleting all of the apps from your phone (tap and hold until they wiggle, click the "x" to delete app and data) and then re-download the apps from itunes on your computer.

If iphone applications not appearing then restart you iphone two to three times if still applications not appearing try to restore your iPhone.
    Connect it to your Mac or PC and, in iTunes, click the Restore button.Restoring your device will erase all data from your iPhone or iPod touch, including songs, videos, contacts, photos, calendar information, and any other data , after restoring install new application.

If iphone applications not appearing then try to perform a hard reboot of your iPhone means turn off your iphone for some time. To perform hard reboot hold Sleep/Wake at the top of the iphone then slide the red slider. Wait for few second after that again press Sleep/Wake button to on your iphone.