Thread: Which video files are supported by Lg env2

Which video files are supported by Lg env2

Hi,

I am trying to put video files on an Lg EnV2 via a 4gb MicroSDHC card. I have a some movies and videos which I like to put on there, but when I put it in the "My Flix" directory, the phone didn't recognize them. I have tried all kinds of video converters but just the audio of the movie plays. I don't know which video files are supported by Lg env2 ?? Can you please tell me ??

Re: Which video files are supported by Lg env2

Lg env2 supports 3gp format for video files. You need to convert your files to 3gp format. You can use Free 3GP Video Converter, its free and easy in use tool to convert 3GP video from cell phones to common PC formats like AVI and MP4 and AMV or to MP3 audio and other video back to 3GP. You can also extract audio from 3GP video files.

Well, I use Xilisoft 3GP Video Converter, a versatile 3G/ 3G2 converter, can support all mobile phone video formats including 3GP, 3G2 (3GPP2) and MPEG-4. This 3GP Converter can not only convert video files like MOV, RM, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MPEG to 3GP, 3G2, MPEG4, RM, Xvid, but also convert 3GP video file to video formats such as 3GP to AVI, 3GP to MPEG, 3GP to Divx. It can convert audio-only 3GP file to MP3, WAV, RA, AAC, M4A and vice versa, and also grab audio tracks from supported video files.

Super is the known player by supporting just any Multimedia file format. SUPER plays files that cannot be played with WMP or even other libavcodec-based players like MPC and VLC. SUPER also plays and saves Internet Media Streams of different protocols. It is the fastest and simplest tool to encode full length movies to any other format without any time or function limitation.