| || |
Join Date: Jan 2006
Re: Need to change language on my Ipod Nano
While searching for the solution online fortunately i came across apple's website that is showing the easiest way of changing the language on Ipod.Here it is:-
- Reset your iPod Depending on how much you've used your iPod since selecting the language, simply resetting your iPod may cause it to forget the current language setting, enabling you to select a new one. See "How to Reset iPod" for instructions.
- Update your iPod software If you haven't updated your iPod software recently, use the latest iTunes 7 and update the iPod software.
- Go to the main menu Disconnect your iPod from your computer, then press the Menu button until the menu title says "iPod," regardless of the language displayed. This means you are at the main menu.
- Select your language:
- Scroll down to the last menu option but don't select it.
- Scroll up one menu item. This should be Settings.
- Press the Center (Select) button. This takes you to the Settings menu.
- Scroll down to the last menu option but don't select it; in English, this is the "Reset All Settings" option.
- Scroll up to the third menu item from the bottom one. This should be Language.
- Press the Center button to select Language.
- Select your preferred language from the list.