Thread: Samsung Glyde Recall problem

Samsung Glyde Recall problem

hi,

I have read on the net that there is a recall on the Samsung glydes and they will swap it for an env 2 or another similar priced phone at the managers discretion. The only thing that I can do to relieve the fury this phone causes is to turn it off and turn it on and hope that it will work. Samsung needs to recall the glyde and appologize for lying to its customers. if anyone knows info please let me know. And is there any way that I can get a new phone without paying the full price?

Re: Samsung Glyde Recall problem

I have the exact same problem with mine. Once I have dropped my Samsung Glyde in water. It just randomly starts pressing random buttons, even when I am no where near the phone and sometimes when I try to press the Menu, or Contacts buttons at the top, the bottom bar that takes me to the speaker, volume level, messages, voicemail, etc. shortcut page.

In most cases, when there is a defective product, the company recalls it. There are rumors about glyde recall, it seems verizon wireless and samsung would not recall it. Just stop the sales and release software update to fix the problems. Verison should allow use to change the date of your contract so that can upgrade.

Except the improper screen size, there are no other issues with misplacing where you touch! The keypad and menus are now so much better, as all the icons are more seperated from each another. After the software update, the speaker phone you will not have any problems with Samsung glyde.