Thread: Htc Fuze or Samsung Epix

Htc Fuze or Samsung Epix

Hi,

I am currently using a Palm Treo 750, and need help deciding between the above choices i:e htc fuze and samsung epix. I like both the HTC Fuze and Samsung Epix, majorly because of the touch screens and wi-fi. Can you use your fingers to navigate each phone, or would I have to use a stylus to get better results? I plan on checking out youtube videos, so which screen has the best quality?

Re: Htc Fuze or Samsung Epix

I like Htc fuze, mainly because I don't like the slide out keyboard (on any phone), it's just not fun for one handed operation and the screen was a pain to navigate.The HTC Fuze is way better and easier for texting and the touchscreen on the Fuze is very good.

I think both the mobile have many similar things, such as windows mobile 6.1 professional devices 3G, GPS, little and keyboards, but the tube has a slide-out keyboard versus the epixs always exposed keyboard. To justify its higher price, the Fuze does come equipped with a higher resolution VGA screen, and also a 3.2 megapixel camera with flash and goodies such as TV out and the ground-breaking Touchflo3D UI. In terms of function though, you'd probably be doing the exact same things with either one.

I like Samsung Epix. It is the successor of the Blackjack II and Samsung bested itself with the Epix. HTC never really made high quality products. They have tons of features sure, but they are very crude and unrefined. I'm exaggerating for clarity, but the Epix hardware is always ready to go. HTC has been doing better over the last year or so with their line of new products, but I'm still not impressed.