Thread: Nintendo DS Lite Ice Blue

Nintendo DS Lite Ice Blue

hi
    i am looking to buy new Nintendo DS Lite Ice Blue for me but i need some suggestion from you guys my friend suggest me to go for play station by i wanted to try this Nintendo DS Lite Ice Blue so please tell me some better features of it..
    thank you

Re: Nintendo DS Lite Ice Blue

Many people are anxious to the idea of playing with a console as small and think that the handling is poor. With the DS Lite this is not the case it is even more convenient to use than the former due to its reduced weight and power button to the right side instead of being above the cross. The buttons are much easier to handle, they are more soft and progressive the cross is more accurate directional and does not slip. The microphone once placed on the bottom is now placed between the 2 screens, and its sensitivity has apparently been improved. In games where the blast or the floor are important, there is no need to come to 1cm micro more than 30cm away is perfectly captured in a game like Wario Ware Touched!.

Nintendo gives here a great console quality with Nintendo DS Lite Ice Blue games become vivid once dark and warm. If you are having trouble handling with the old DS as with the buttons with the touch screen, they are now resolved with the DS Lite.Buttons and touch screen quality is improved . .

The console interface is identical to the old DS, the only change is the ability to change the level of back light screens by clicking on the little sun in the bottom-left corner of the touchscreen.DS lite has the replacement screens for models better, brighter, and offer the most beautiful colors. Light levels are only 4. The minimum level is equivalent to the standard of the old DS