Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Fring: Chat on MSN, Skype, Google Talk, AIM, Yahoo Messenger for Iphone

Portable Devices

Old 20-08-2009

Fring: Chat on MSN, Skype, Google Talk, AIM, Yahoo Messenger for Iphone

fring is a mobile internet community and communication service that allows friends to connect, share experiences and enhance their communities (Skype , MSN Messenger, Google Talk, ICQ, SIP, Twitter, Yahoo! , AIM ) together, using your iPod & iPhone's internet capability.

Share experiences and stay connected with friends in real time using all your favorite online communities and communication tools-Enjoy voice calls (VoIP) over WiFi, stay connected with your online world with instant messaging from anywhere using fring multiple connections (3G, WiFi, GPRS , Edge) & launch new experiences directly from your contact list.

FEATURES

• VoIP Calls over WiFi
• Instant Messaging
• Integrated dynamic contact list with real-time contact availability
• SIP integration
• Multiple Connection types
• Push notification support for fring, Skype, MSN Messenger, Google Talk , ICQ, SIP, Twitter, Yahoo! , AIM communities

Fringe is the first 3rd party application "Download" by using the installer, which may have messenger (most - see title) and especially skype. "Especially" for skype that besides the fact that writing, and you can call anywhere in the world free or much cheaper. Yes, it is VOIP for iPhone and first impressions are positive.

for instance in Fringe iPhone must add Susa: http://fring.com/iphone.xml

Old 20-08-2009

Re: Fring: Chat on MSN, Skype, Google Talk, AIM, Yahoo Messenger for Iphone

It is just a Pre-release application. After user feedback or to fix any shortcomings. I encountered some problems with Skype login but the 2nd attempt lasted less than 30 seconds. We tested the VoIP and goes perfectly. Another exceptional thing is that you can see up to the Iphone and can receive messages / calls that stay connected. You sound a warning when you get a call or message and the icon appears and the Fringe message / unread mails.
Old 20-08-2009

hello .... if you call from your PC to Iphone (SKYPE) from my PC and everything goes well on my Iphone, just the microphone, I cannot hear anything! how do I hear and what he says that Iphone from PC? PLSS help
Old 20-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin23 View Post
hello .... if you call from your PC to Iphone (SKYPE) from my PC and everything goes well on my Iphone, just the microphone, I cannot hear anything! how do I hear and what he says that Iphone from PC? PLSS help
You may not have good connection to fringe or not installed right. if you did not know that problem at all with the sound in any application I recommend to uninstall the fringe and reinstall it....

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , ,