Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Pairing Bluetooth Headset with iphone 3G

Portable Devices

Old 20-08-2009

Pairing Bluetooth Headset with iphone 3G

Hi,

I have just purchased my Apple 3g iPhone. I tried to send a video via Bluetooth but Iphone keeps showing that it's searching but nothing ever shows up. But now that the iPhone 3G doesn't fit into the Dual iPhone/Headset dock, how can do I pair Bluetooth Headset with iphone 3G?

Old 20-08-2009

Re: Pairing Bluetooth Headset with iphone 3G

Pairing Bluetooth Headset with iphone 3G is possible, if bluetooth is connected to a handset, they will list that handset under devices and with the word "paired" in the course of the law. Unless your provider supports tethering, I'm not sure that there is anything you can do via bluetooth between your iphone and a computer. I hope, this helps you.
Old 20-08-2009

On your iphone, click the menu button, tap the settings icon, tap the general icon, and then tap the will icon. Ensure that bluetooth is "on" and not "off". As long as you have this screen up, your iPhone is in pairing mode. The iPhone will then search for devices- and when it finds your Apple headset- you can pair the two up.
Old 20-08-2009

Pairing is handled through the same buried Settings > General > Bluetooth menu as before, with no differentiation between monaural and stereo devices. Be patient as it might take a minute to appear. iPhone 3G problems will be solved, including the bluetooth problem, & you will be able to enjoy your iPhone 3G.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,