Thread: How to change cracked / broken Screen of Iphone

How to change cracked / broken Screen of Iphone

Hi,

I accidentally scratched & cracked the screen on my Apple iPhone 3G. The cracks are on the top glass layer of the iPhone. The screen interface still works perfectly. I was looking into getting it sorted by apple, which would have ended up costing quite a bit. I was then told about this and, as well as being very cheap - were relatively simple to fit. How to change my cracked broken Screen of Iphone ?

Re: How to change cracked / broken Screen of Iphone

The iphone is covered under a standard limited one-year apple guarantees for manufacturer deficiencies, but not to qualify for AT & T The wireless telephones insurance, which, for a $5 monthly allowance) will provide replacement in the event of loss or theft, accidental injury or physical or liquid mechanical and electrical failure after the manufacturers guarantees time has elapsed.

It's very expensive to repair an iphone broken in the Apple Store details without guarranties. If your phone is under warranty and the screen needs to be replaced due a defect with the device, there is no cost to have the screen replaced at a retail store. However, if it’s not a warranty issue, the cost of having the screen replaced is $199. Its better you do it by yourself.

As the screen meeting contains other parts which can afford to fail, including the receiver or touch sensors. In order to continue reducing the costs and provide quicker turnaround on consumers, apple will probably follow the trend of performing more repairs in the storeroom. First go to the apple store let us know whether apple was prepared to replace it with my broken iphone for free.