Thread: How to Reactivate a Verizon Cell Phone

How to Reactivate a Verizon Cell Phone

Hi,

I found a version cell phone, so i was wondering if i could activate his lost phone, and if so how much, it costs money to reactivate Verizon Cell Phone, and if it's even possible for me to do it via internet....

Re: How to Reactivate a Verizon Cell Phone

First you should be not in the Verizon's blacklist. When you report a phone "lost/stolen" it is added to a list so that nobody can activate it. Once it is removed from the blacklist, it can reuse it. Then will need to provide account information and cell phone's information to prove its his phone/account usually.

First of all, you must call version servicing centre to Reactivate a Verizon Cell Phone, by dialing (888) 294-No 6804 and simply press 0 in order to skip that annoying menu options and directly transferred to an agent support. Tell the agent you want to hook a replacement protective device and are prepared to give the agent account information followed by the replacement of MEID device which can be found by the removal of the battery. After a call, Dial * 228 on the establishment and choose option 1 to Program the device. This will hook on the phone on your end and it will give you good to go! I hope that this will help!

It's easy to Reactivate a Verizon Cell Phone. Go to Verizonwireless site and sign in to your account. If you do not have one already, sign up. Its free and gives you access to many features. There you can reactivate your Verizon Cell Phone. If you do not have a My Verizon account, you can also dial *228 from the phone you want to activate and choose option 3.