Thread: Sony vaio freezes after 2 min of booting

Sony vaio freezes after 2 min of booting

My friend is having Sony Vaio laptop with him and it's working fine from last one year but from few days he is facing some issue whenever he try to Turn ON his laptop after 2 minutes it's gets freeze and he need to reboot his laptop, he thought that it would be some virus issue so he had install latest version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus but still laptop gets freezes after 2 min of booting. He has brought at my place, does any one has any idea what would be the issue ?

Sony vaio freezes after booting

There would be many reason because of which you laptop is getting freeze after boot up, it might happen that there would be some RAM, overheating or application issue which cause your laptop to freeze in that case i would suggest you to run your windows in Safe mode and make sure you don't run any application in safe mode, then have a check for the same and reply back.

I have try to run my windows in safe mode over here i was not facing any issue but after 30 minutes when i try to open any application i found that my laptop had freeze, can anyone tell me what would be the exact issue and for more information when i was in safe mode i found out that my CPU fan is making lots of sound.

It seems that there is issue with your CPU fan because of which your laptop get freezes after two minutes of boot up, it might happen that there would be lots of dust collected near your fan because of which you are facing such issue try to have clean of it or you can even change the CPU fan, but make sure you do it properly or else get it done by some engineer who has experience in such kind of work.