Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-08-2009

Samsung WEP870 Bluetooth Headset

Samsung WEP870 unites a premiere noise-cancelling Bluetooth mono headset with high-fidelity Bluetooth music streaming to premium stereo ear buds all in one device. Featuring multi-connection technology, the WEP870 can be paired simultaneously with two Bluetooth enabled devices at once. The WEP870 is a mono-style headset with chrome trim and a graphite finish that can be worn on either ear to facilitate calls or listen to music through its high fidelity earpiece. The headset also features a stereo earbud lanyard that can be attached to the headset and worn comfortably around the neck for full music enjoyment.

Samsung WEP870 Convertible Mono and Stereo Bluetooth Headset
Take the latest technology in Bluetooth audio and entertainment with you in one convenient package with the WEP870 convertible mono and stereo music streaming headset. This brilliant device not only provides advanced, dual microphone noise cancellation for crystal clear conversations, it easily converts to a stereo, music streaming wonder with the included adjustable stereo ear bud lanyard. Plus, the WEP870 allows you to take calls in mono and stereo mode, gently fading your music when a call comes in then returning to your music when your call ends. Talk Time/Play Time: Up to 6 hours Standby time: Up to 150 hours Dedicated on/off switch Detachable Crystal Clear Earhook

Price:The new Samsung WEP870 Bluetooth Headset will cost around Rs.5,000.
Old 16-05-2011

Re: Samsung WEP870 Bluetooth Headset

This handset is purchased through Verizon market for music in my garden while Droid. I am very satisfied with the unit, although, as mentioned on top of, the signal is lost occasionally, if my Droid or iPod was within my right pocket and turned to the left. When the device is malfunctioning after six months I tried to find a replacement, monitoring and evaluation by CNET and others. Finding a replacement was very annoying for the reason that my main interest was in finding a Bluetooth stereo headset for listening to music, not build phone calls.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,