Thread: Boulder Phone features

Boulder Phone features

I just came to know about Boulder Phone. I am not much aware of this phone but it really looks stylish. I am planning to buy one for me. So i need some important info and features about Boulder Phone. Could you guys please help me out ? Also let me know where can i buy this ? Help appreciated.

Re: Boulder Phone features

It is known as G'zOne Boulder that was released for Verizon Wireless some one year back. It has a rugged design that meets military specifications 810F standards for water, shock and dust resistance. This rough and tough clamshell phone also includes an electronic compass and flashlight--perfect for your outdoor treks.It comes with a built-in flashlight, electronic compass, and push to talk service on Verizon's high-speed Evolution-Data Optimized Revision A network. Other features include a 1.3-megapixel camera/camcorder, A-GPS location capabilities, MicroSD memory expansion and Bluetooth connectivity for both communication headsets and stereo music streaming.

Casio G'zOne Boulder Phone is built to military specifications to live on extreme shock, water and dust environments with a built-in flashlight and electronic compass. It has some interesting features like:-

• Tools: Alarm Clock, Calculator, Calendar, Stop Watch, Countdown Timer, World Clock, Electronic Compass
    • Speakerphone with dedicated Speakerphone Key
    • Advanced speech recognition with dedicated Voice Dial Key
    • 72-chord polyphonic and real-music ringtones; vibrating alert
    • Messaging: SMS/EMS, MMS, mobile IM
    • T9 predictive text messaging
    • USB 2.0 connectivity
    • Voice memo recording
    • Bluetooth version 2.0 with the following profiles: A2DP (stereo music streaming), AVRC (remote control), HFP (hands-free car kits), HSP (communication headsets), DUN (dial-up networking), OPP (object push for business cards, calendar items, and pictures), PAN (personal area networking), PBA (transfer contacts)
    • Hearing Aid Compatibility = M4/T4
    • TTY compatible. Source:amazon.com

This hasty and tough clamshell phone includes an electronic compass and a flashlight for your outdoor treks. And if you want a break from it all, you can run your favorite songs with the multi-format digital audio musician. The internal LCD measures 2 inches (diagonally) and has a 240 x 320-pixel resolution with support for a 65K color depth. This clamshell CDMA phone keeps the ultra-rugged water-proof design the G'zOne series is known for. You can also buy it online on ebay or amazon.