Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to find out when tmobile contract expire

Portable Devices

Old 20-08-2009

How to find out when tmobile contract expire

hi,

How can I find out when my T-Mobile contract expires?
I was wondering if there's anything similar so I could leave. I just want to know when its over, so that I can switch to other phone companies.

Old 20-08-2009

Re: How to find out when tmobile contract expire

You will be from your contract on the last month of the service to the last day of your billing cycle. You should call customer service, and it will give you a precise answer to this day your contract has been established. Or you can look at your bill to see your billing cycle.
Old 20-08-2009

There is a no way to know when the contract expires, unless you know your SSN or password of your account. Otherwise, you can speak to authorized person of t-mobile, they can do a "change of responsibility" for you to put the phone into your name.
Old 20-08-2009

No, you just can't cancel your service. Best your going to do is cancel service. But, you will need to contact T-Mobile and clear their credit check. You will also have to pay the termination fee.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,