Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-08-2009

My LG DareTouch screen is frozen

Hi,

My LG Dare Touch screen screen got a few drops of water on it, but I dried it right away. Now the entire screen of LG Dare is frozen and the end button does not work. What I can resolve it? I just must await the moment? Or will it be a year's guarantee on the phone cover ?
Old 20-08-2009

Re: My LG DareTouch screen is frozen

I had the same problem with the LG dare, it was in my pocket left for about 2 hrs. and I pull it out and that is frozen on the loading window for the Apps not with a logo on it or anything other than that it is just blank, everything that I am doing everything to the battery and put it back in. I have only had he for about a week and it has frozen 5 times. I think, LG DareTouch frozen screen is a software problem.
Old 20-08-2009

Turn Off the phone using power button. if that doesn?t work then just take the battery out for 30 seconds and put it back in and turn it on. Or if that doesn?t work then just replace it. You need to take it to the Verizon store and let them look at it.
Old 20-08-2009

Have you tried master reset? Press and hold the LG Dare touch pad. While holding touch pad, use gently press and release the reset button. Then continue to hold to the touch screen pad until the caution screen is displayed. When are ask that you want format? Release the touch pad press then send the key. It should solve your problem.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,