Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 19-08-2009

How to locate a Iphone ?

Hi,

I lost my iphone yesterday and I keep calling it but nothing! Does anyone know how I can locate my iphone?? is there anyway I can put in my number and through the gps on the phone it will send me the location? Is there any resource to finding it that anyone can think of? Is it traceable by the GPS locator somehow? What haven't I thought of?
Old 19-08-2009

Re: How to locate a Iphone ?

Apple can trace it but because of the costs and other legal issues ... fortunately for me, I had the passcode lock on and a program of cydia called lockdown to make my phone lockable, but I have not found my phone yet. The IMEI number has been reported to police, and the phone will reject any SIM inserted.
Old 19-08-2009

Navizon contains a new service called mobfindr, it helps to search your phone simply by sending an SMS with a card-code. This can be very useful if you ever lose your device or try to locate one of your friends (as long as they are willing to share in their passport code with you). This service is triggered only when it receives a SMS calls for the geographical location, which means that it will not have any impact on the battery life or the performance of the phone.
Old 19-08-2009

ihound is a revolutionary application that makes your chances of recovery your lost or stolen iphone. This is the follow-up to extending locating the building where your device is used. This APP is a fear of iphone thieves and a savior for people who tend to misplace their devices very often. When the ihound application to be opened, the location Info is automatically sent to ihound server.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,