Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 19-08-2009

Motorola Razr Master Reset Code

Hi,

Where is the master reset located on the newer Motorola razr v3m? Can someone tell me the exact steps for doing a Master reset. The screen on mine is cracked and I want reset factory settings before I send it to the guy who bought it from me. Does anybody know where to find this, or what is the Master Reset Code of Moto Razr ? Thanks!
Old 19-08-2009

Re: Motorola Razr Master Reset Code

The default Motorola Razr Master Reset Password is 000000, if you are not changed. If you have changed, and is the forgotten. We have no way of collection of the number. It should be taken to a Motorola authorized service centre be force continuous process or perhaps to your service provider store in which they techies.
Old 19-08-2009

It is determined by the provider of services. If you mention the provider of services than they should also be open for you: Either that or there is software that was downloadable that we will have on the phone. Your phone will reset itself as if purchased brand new from store. All customize ringers, wallpapers, settings, phonebooks, etc will deleted.
Old 19-08-2009

If its a version mobile, verizon has removed the ability to master reset their phones and that is why you cannot come with the potential to do this. The razr itself able reset, but verizon has changed it means that this is not possible. You cannot reset a newer verizon phone contact the service provider. You may want to check with verizon customer care.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,