Thread: Is skype phones available new zealand

Is skype phones available new zealand

I want to know that is skype phones available in new zealand ? i want to buy skype phone here can you tell me which is good phone ?

Thanks

Re: Is skype phones available new zealand

Asus Skype Phone is best. It had the most interesting Skype/VoIP Phone of Computex with this Ai Guru S1, a Wi-Fi VoIP Phone asus also showed us a new cordless phone that could be going into retail pretty soon. In addition, you can play back music via WLAN to your Skype phone. Asus Ai Guru S1 is of the computer-necessary variety of wireless Skype phones. It's cost in india is Rs.7750

PE5510-908 Skype Phone allows you to call anyone with free software and a phone plugged into the computer. Requires no external power source or sound card.On VoIP "Skype Phone" and the adapter housing Phonemaster PE1999 you can access them quickly. Here are the phone via the Internet free and easy to use. Connect the phone to your computer, install the software and you are ready for long hours of discussion for next to nothing.

Belkin Wi-Fi Phone is much more than just a VoIP phone. it represents the solution for Internet telephony par excellence. Integrating communications software Skype VoIP ultra efficient, you can call via the Internet without a computer! Home, with friends, at work or in a public place, you can call free or very reasonable price with ease. As long as the location has a connection to the Web and supports the communication protocol wireless Wi-Fi increasingly widespread, this type of infrastructure opens the doors of communication simple , inexpensive and effective. The color screen of the phone has a Skype interface optimized and allows for intuitive and very easy. An appropriate way to take full advantage of Skype without a PC.