Thread: Convert avi file to ipod format

Convert avi file to ipod format

Hi,

I have an aple ipod and i want to convert all my videos to Ipod compatible format. I have converted all my Emv amd Mpeg files in to ipod format, but i could not be able to convert Avi files in to ipod format. is there any video converter for Ipod which can Convert avi file to ipod format.

Thanks in advance for any help

Re: Convert avi file to ipod format

There are more tools to convert your videos for iPod 5G and here is another one. Free iPod Converter offers a relatively simple interface and allows you to convert AVI, MPEG, WMV, Real Video, as well as DivX, DVD video or Video CD. The program is quite simple: choose your file, set the resolution, the picture quality and sound and start the conversion! no pre-set profiles for certain types of video and advanced settings, but users seeking a free tool that can quickly convert a video will probably be satisfied.

Download Free iPod Video Converter 1.34

Download Videora iPod Converter , Videora iPod Converter is extremely easy to use. The software supports input formats: AVI, MPEG, QuickTime or WMV. You can set the format and quality of your video under different profiles already established, or if you have the skills, create your own profiles by setting one at a time video and audio settings. A tool for estimating the size of your final video at the rate of video and audio or duration is also available.

Alive iPod Video Converter is a professional ipod video software to convert your regular PC video files (avi, mpeg, divx, etc) into the proper video format that your iPod understands. It can convert AVI, MPEG, DivX, XviD, ASF, WMV, MOV, QickTime, VOB, MOD, MP4 to iPod video, such as AVI to iPod, MPEG to iPod, VOB to iPod.