Thread: Maximize Battery Life in Vista

Maximize Battery Life in Vista

I have bought a brand new laptop for my college projects... I have seen that many of the friends are facing the problem with its battery life... They say the battery life is very less of the laptops... So i wanted to know weather i can do some measures to extend my battery life.... Does anyone know what remedies should i take to maximize Laptop Battery????

Re: Maximize Battery Life in Vista

As per the title of the Thread i think you are using Vista on your laptop... I think then you just need to go to the control panel or the battery icon on the task manager to get into the battery management & then go to the performance you require... There are three type of performance one is Balanced the second is Power Saver & the third is High Performance.... If you choose the high performance then it will minimize your battery life... Balanced is the best performance type when working on computer & power saver is the type used when you kept something for download but not using it....! I will recommend you to use Power Saver when not using computer...! Which will extend your battery life...!

1. To reduce its brightness of the screen when it is used with the battery in the screen even consumes energy more than the hard disk and CPU. It extinguishes built-in devices of connectivity like Bluetooth, wifi, if it is not using it. It can use Windows Mobility Center to deactivate easily or in that type of things.

2. Vista Windows? If so. then I suggest to him to deactivate the transparency seemingly and personalize to save much power. Or you must at least diminish the intensity of the color.It has a card reader of memory? or of any hardware that does not use? Deactivate in the Administrator of devices to save energy.

3. I suppose that it must have dedicated graphics card, reason why must increase its saving of energy whereupon one is to go to Control Panel - > Mobile PC - > Options of energy - > To change plan configuration that selects - > configuration energy outpost.

4. Many attractive screen saver options are available in the windows, but it does not stop to go if you are in the battery. A protector of screen in target chooses or the screen of the logo of Windows. Minimum power consumption that uses.

There are some similar threads found on same that the problem that I have is the connection… Only if the solution to its problem is there…. I hope that it finds its solution….

Top 15 Ways to Extend Your Laptop’s Battery Life
    How to optimize your laptop battery life?
    PSP battery life help
    Which laptop comes with the longest battery life