Thread: Motorola razor sim blocked

Motorola razor sim blocked

Hi,

I'm having problem with my Motorola razor phone. I made some security changes on my T-mobile motorola razor phone and since then i am unable to access my phone it says that SIM is blocked and asks for a "PIN1 Unblock Code". I forgot the lock code which i set for my phone. i dont know what to do.

plese help me

Re: Motorola razor sim blocked

If your phone sim is blocked then call T-mobile customer care an tell them that you have forgot your Just call tmobile and they will give you a code over the phone. If you press the wrong code more then ten times then your sim may get blocked.

If you constantly enter wrong Pin number then it will block your sim card and it will ask for Puk code ( Pin Unlocking Key). then you have to call your customer care and ask for PUK code ,this will allow you to reset your Pin, if you put in the PUK Code wrong 5 times it will block the sim and the only way to get the phone working again is to get a new SIM. you will lost all your contact that you stored in your phone.

The code of the key release personal (PUK) and the universal code for the key release personal (UPUK) (8 digits) is required to change a blocked PIN code and PIN code, respectively. The PUK2 code (8 digits) is required to change a blocked PIN2 code. If the codes are not supplied with the SIM card, contact your local service provider at 1-800-331-0500 for the appropriate codes.