Thread: How to put music on the Pantech Duo

How to put music on the Pantech Duo

Hi,

I have a pantech duo with a 4gb micro SD card. I do not have a USB cable for the phone. I read somewhere that the Duo themselves recognize no map more than 2gb. Is this correct? However, for the SD card in my cell phone (with nothing on the card). But I couldnt figure out how open the card in my cell phone. It was also not formatted. Do I need to format to put music on the Pantech Duo?

Re: How to put music on the Pantech Duo

From itunes music files are DRM-laden. In order to play on tools they players other than ipod and iphone, you need a special programme to help strip off the protection and are putting itunes m4p, m4b, m4a music in tools. I always use tuneclone. My friend to told me. They automatically generates a virtual CD burner, with which the music files can be converted at very high speed.

The pantech duo has 50 megabytes (mb) of the internal memory for images, music or other data. This memory may be extended by inserting a microsd memory card in the slot at the top of the unit. note, but that do not recognise the pantech duo microsd cards with a capacity of more than two gb. In addition to the new class of high-capacity microsdhc maps are also not compatible with the Unit.

To put music on the Pantech Duo, first download and install the latest version of Microsoft ActiveSync. Then create a Microsoft ActiveSync local partnership, connect the device to a PC using the Pantech USB data cable. Then Drag and drop the desired music files from the PC window to the Storage Card window.

For more information : wireless.att