Thread: How to send e-mail to Alltel Mobile Phone

How to send e-mail to Alltel Mobile Phone

Hi,

How do I send email from my computer to alltel mobile phone ? I was trying to send us a picture of my friend who uses alltel and I have an e-mail address to send it to one of them has an or even if they can recieve e-mail messages. Help me !!!

Re: How to send e-mail to Alltel Mobile Phone

You do not need to install Special addons in outlook to send text messages, but the recipient will text messaging could have on their cellular plan and have a phone suitable for receiving text messages. Send a text message from your phone conversations with your E-mail address (computer). Capture the address in your contacts and use it as the address to send e-mail to your cell phone.

You cannot e-mail is one photograph from your computer to a cell phone, unless you have included. You need to have the image on your cell, and use the method your phone applications have to send a picture to another cell phone. It is not on what mark the telephone is. But it is that the work with your cell phone

Alltel has released the Alltel Mobile Email application, giving its subscribers the ability to access their Web-based personal and work e-mail, contacts and calendar events from their Windows Mobile smartphones and other select Alltel handsets. The application can be downloaded directly to the handsets. Customers who choose to check their personal e-mail from their smartphones can use Alltel Mobile E-mail to automatically connect to popular e-mail services such as AOL, Hotmail®, Yahoo!® Mail and more by simply entering their username and password one-time to establish the connection to their phone.

Alltel Mobile E-mail is also compatible with Microsoft Outlook Web Access (OWA), allowing customers to easily sync their work calendars and contacts without IT support or the need to run any software inside the firewall. Small and medium size businesses can deploy and support Alltel Mobile E-mail using Workgroup Connector, powered by SEVEN, a desktop software solution that allows one computer to centrally manages mobile email access for up to 25 employees and provides access to Microsoft Exchange and other POP/IMAP corporate email servers.

Source : slashphone