Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Can I Download Ringtones to my Virgin Mobile Wild Card

Portable Devices

Old 18-08-2009

Can I Download Ringtones to my Virgin Mobile Wild Card

Hi,

How to you unlock the vigin mobile wild card phone. I was trying to download a ringtone from a third party site and then all of a sudden the phone cuts off and then cuts back on and does it repeatedlywith "HTTP:Error: 403 Forbidden" is there any way around this, and what does it even mean? Can I Download Ringtones to my Virgin Mobile Wild Card. Can someone please help me.

Old 18-08-2009

Re: Can I Download Ringtones to my Virgin Mobile Wild Card

You can try this trick :

Nam Set: 111111+Jog Dial(Ok),
Select "Programming"+Spc

CAI Change: ##7738,ok

Life Timer, PRL, etc: ##786,ok

Enable TTY: ##889,ok

A-key: ##2539,ok
A-key: 2539,ok
Old 18-08-2009

Theirs is nothing like unlocking wildcard to download Ringtones on your Virgin Mobile Wild Card, you can activate it online, which account for 5 minutes, and is super simple. Then, that you can start downloading ringtones. If you' already activated your cell phone, you can download ringtones. No need to open up something ... if you do you not activated it yet, its completely painless. You Go to virginmobileusa. com and its right to the website. Its real easy!
Old 18-08-2009

To download Ringtones to my Virgin Mobile Wild Card, Go to virginmobileusa.com and follow the below setps :

1. Go to Stuff > Ringtones.
2. Select your phone model to check out the ringtones available for your phone.
3. Search for a specific ringtone, or just browse the catalogue until something catches your eye.
4. Preview the ringtones by clicking on them. You need the multimedia software to play a .rm file.
5. Select a ringtone and click Submit to buy it. Follow the simple steps and the cost will come straight out of your Virgin Mobile account balance. If you don't have enough in your account to buy a ringtone, we'll give you the option to Top-Up.
6. When you're done we'll send the ringtone directly to your mobile. A screen will pop up on your phone to tell you when the ringtone arrives (this might take a minute or two).
7. The Ringtone Manager on your phone will tell you what to do with the new ringtone.

For more information : virginmobileusa

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,