Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Can I use Samsung Gravity phone with At&t ?

Portable Devices

Old 18-08-2009

Can I use Samsung Gravity phone with At&t ?

Hi,

I have just upgraded my cell phone but I am not really happy with my new phone. I really like the Samsung Gravity, and the seriousness. So can I use Samsung Gravity phone with At&t after it is being unlocked? If not any other phone is comparable to those with side sliding qwerty keyboard that can be used with AT & T?

Thank you for all the comments.

Old 18-08-2009

Re: Can I use Samsung Gravity phone with At&t ?

Yes, you can definitely use your Samsung gravity on the cingular AT & T network, the gravity can be used with AT & T because they use memory cards just to T-Mobile. You only have to be given your unlock code for those phones and opening up. You can be made from home from companies such as http://www.cellphoneunlock.net or http://www.cellunlocker.net hope that helps!
Old 18-08-2009

Re: Can I use Samsung Gravity phone with At&t ?

The unlocked Samsung Gravity phone with At&t definitely works, the only thing that may not be fully functional is rubbish that you can't use T-zones or transmitting images at my albums on T-Mobile. But you can use phone calls, sending/receiving text, music, and camera.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , ,