Thread: Motorola H500 Passcode

Motorola H500 Passcode

Hi,

I got a h500 blue-tooth headphones, a friend of my gave me, there is a passage code that I need to connect them to my cell phone I do not know the pass code and I don't have an installation cd (if they use one) he has just gave me the headphones and I had a cable connections. Can anyone tell me how to reset Motorola H500 Passcode?

Re: Motorola H500 Passcode

The instructions which come with the Motorola unit give instructions on how to put the headphones to orders fashion-it is surely not as simple as just turning the Unit on. Even after the two devices are in orders fashion, the BB will soon you for a passcode to pair the headphones-I think that Motorola uses 0000 as the passcode.

I also with problems in the connection, suddenly without any reason at all from the check boxes just uncheck selfs them after a few minutes or several times after a few hours I also have a Motorola h500 head. I have seen this problem in a number have not seen forums but the solution is not yet. I agree with the tyre but I read in another forum that it was a problem is a little windows Mobil 5 to do with the software and buffer overload or something that I can only find themselves in the relationship now. I have a treo 650 with the same set of headphones will, no problem ... please help me someone ...

Starting with the headphones off, If you, not sure whether it will be on or off preferences will go to the glass pane and control of the top of the settings Tab. there's a button to will turn on and off. while you ensure that the discoverable box is marked, although I am not sure whether this is essential. Keeping of the call button on your headphones until the blue light on the headphones resident in constantly go to the devices TAB of the glass pane in system preferences will click on the establishment of a new establishment button and then only follow the steps – and of course have to specify that you you' connecting a set of headphones in the subsequent window put the passcode as 0000.