Thread: Sony vaio battery problem

Sony vaio battery problem

Hi friends,

My friend is having Sony Vaio laptop and he is facing some issue with his battery so he had bought a new battery and now when has installed the new battery and when he is trying to keep it for charging the battery it's not getting charged, but when he bought from the vendor it was working fine at his place and he has come at my place for help, i have also try to check it but still facing same issue. Can anyone tell us would would be the exact issue ?

Sony vaio battery issue

Try to check out your Battery Power Adapter it might happen that it would have gone bad or some of the IC in it might have got corrupted because of which your battery is not getting charged and you would be thinking it's an battery issue such kind of things happen because many a times people don't remove there charger properly or don't check whether they are getting proper power supply or not.

Sony vaio battery issue

I had check out for the same by using my battery power adapter on another laptop over there it's was workign fine and my new battery was able to charger over there to, but when i try to use new battery on my laptop it won't charge, i don't know what would be the issue because i am really got frustrated with it and now i am planning to take a new laptop does anyone was facing such kind of issue in Sony Vaio laptop.

Sony vaio battery problem

It seems that there is some issue with you battery connector because of which you are not able to charge your battery in that case if your laptop is under warranty period then take it to service center and they will fix this issue for you at free of cost, i would suggest you not to buy a new laptop because Sony Vaio are one of the best laptop according to me.