Thread: Verizon lg mobile phones

Verizon lg mobile phones

Hi,

I am planning to buy a new mobile phone with Verizon wireless network and i want to buy Lg mobile phone. Previously i was using Verizon Motorola Rival in Tin Silver, I went to Verizon site but could not find any phone details. They are only showing details of Land line phone. Please give detail about the Latest Verizon LG mobile phones.

Thank you

Re: Verizon lg mobile phones

Buy Verizon LG enV3 in Maroon. Send text, video, picture and voice messages anytime with the maroon Verizon LG enV3. Loaded for mobile texting, the LG enV3 VX9200 features a flip open full QWERTY keyboard and a dedicated text messaging key for fast mobile composition. Stay connected via Instant Messaging, Chat, browse the web in real HTML and read your personal and corporate email when away from your computer. View V Cast videos on the 2.60-inch 320 x 240 px 260K Color TFT internal screen and stay up to speed with the latest in entertainment, news and more.

Have a look at Verizon LG Dare Black The Verizon LG Dare VX9700 cell phone is one of the smallest mobile touchscreen phones currently available (4.1 in (H) x 2.2 in (W) x 0.5 in (D) / weight 3.76 oz). Feature packed and equipped with the latest capabilities, the LG Dare makes the most of Verizon services. Use Verizon VZ Navigator and receive turn by turn driving directions. see here for more details.

You can also get Verizon Wireless LG Voyager Titanium. Setting the trend of incorporating a 2.81" external touch screen featuring VibeTouch technology with a flip open full QWERTY keyboard, the Titanium Verizon Wireless LG Voyager multimedia phone connects at high Speed EVDO to provide the best Verizon Wireless V CAST has to offer while making it easy to navigate and respond. With the LG Voyager and Verizon V CAST, you can view Mobile TV, video and download music.