Thread: Lg versa micro sd card

Lg versa micro sd card

Hi,

I have LG versa mobile phone without memory card , Lg versa has SD card slot but i dont know How much does this phone support. can i use 8 Gb card on my LG versa. if yes then suggest me the best brand who makes 8 gb sd card.

Re: Lg versa micro sd card

Yes it does support 8 Gb micro sd card, but there is no information given in its specification, There are rules to follow: Do not format the card with the phone, otherwise you will have 2GB. The application of display memory can not detect more than 2GB. To record videos / photos on a card over 2GB, there must be less than 2GB free on the card, So if you have an 8GB card, you must fill it with 6GB File: videos etc

It does not support 8 gb card. However you can buy 2GB MicroSD Memory card for LG VX9600 Invision Versa, SanDisk is the original inventor of flash storage cards and largest supplier of flash data storage card products,

• Built-in security features enable users to download, store and play secure content
    • Includes adapter that converts the Micro SD card into Standard size SD Cards.
    • Write protection switch-when used with SD adapter
    • Dimensions: 21.5mm x 20mm x 1.4mm
    • Superior performance - High read / Write speed
    • Large 2GB capacity

The Kingston microSD card is a standard SD flash memory specifically designed for mobile phones and some other devices. It is small and convenience to carry around. MicroSD card for LG Versa VX-9600 phone can be ideal for store music, data, video, and photograph. This Kingston microSD Memory Card mostly found in mobile phone and some other small digital devices. It is 100% compatible with LG Versa VX-9600 phone.