Thread: T-Mobile ringtone previews

T-Mobile ringtone previews

Hi,

I want to download motorola T-Mobile ringtone on my mobile phone, I have T-mobile motorola. Does T-mobile provide preview of ringtone, Is there a way to preview the hifi ringtones before buying them ?. There are many mega tones, hi-fi ringers and caller tunes available for download. I've tried to find a preview option online at my t-mobile, but that was a waste of time. please help me out!!

Thank you

Re: T-Mobile ringtone previews

You can preview ringtone from T-mobile website, To Get it started you need to log in to My T-Mobile account to browse and buy HiFi Ringers. Clips of real songs by your favorite artists cost only $2.49 each. log in to My T-Mobile to preview the sounds before you download.

Go to http://www.myt-mobile.com/shop.aspx. here log in to your account and from Here you can get preview of ringtone. It allows you to preview the 3 current hifi ringtones on the page. If you want to preview more ringtones, it tells you to login to my t-mobile. Also there are many sites which provide download of T-mobile Hi-fi ringers and mega tones for free , so can sdownload them on your mobile phone

T-Mobile provides downloadable ringtones that you may use to customize your T-Mobile phone. Depending on the capabilities of your phone, you have the choice of downloading MegaTones, HiFi Ringers, and Voices & Sounds. From here you will get information on how to Download ringtones on T-Mobile.