Thread: 3G technology not working in Samsung Galaxy Spica

3G technology not working in Samsung Galaxy Spica

Recently i bought Samsung galaxy spica Smartphone and there are so many latest features present in this Smartphone. it contained 2G as well as 3G technology. i have try to enable the 3G technology. i had done this by just shifting network setting from 2G to 3G but it can't work. i need help to solve this trouble. if anyone having knowledge about this trouble or any person faced this trouble then please share this information. Any help will be appreciates.

re: 3G technology not working in Samsung Galaxy Spica

You need to do the specific setting. i would tell you that setting. First go to the setting menu then click on the wireless & network option then hit mobile network. After that you need to click on the network mode/network type option. It displays the setting of the WCDMA. Then check the internet setting access point name. This information helps you to solve the trouble. Then do this task and it works very well without occurring extra issue.

i must suggest you to change the SIM card. it could be sometimes happen that the inserted SIM card will not work correctly and hence it could be affected to the 3G network. Then i must suggest you to change the SIM card. Maybe you need to purchase the SIM card and it helps the 3G network coverage. Then it helps to solve the trouble. so, just try this solution and it could help you to solve the trouble. This will normally works and the kind of trouble will be solved.

There could be possibility that the network setting has to be change and hence the trouble is too occurred in this system. Then I think you can try the system restore option this option help you to avoid this kind of network coverage error message. For doing this task you need to go to the setting menu and then click on the restore setting option. Then insert the code and this task helps to restore the setting. Normally this solution helps to restore the setting.

Hey dude, you need to check the SIM card you insert is not work correctly. Normally the user may not be understand that the SIM card of the Smartphone is not to be work very well and hence the trouble is to be occurred. Then I suggest you to check the mobile SIM card support the 3G network or not. There could be possible that the mobile network will not be support the 3G network. Then just you need to check the SIM card support with the 3G network and if it not support then replace it.

This kind of issue normally occurred in the Smartphone because the inbuilt facility did not work correctly. You need to try the restore setting option this option helps you to solve this trouble. If the trouble is not solved then you need to contact the support staff of the Samsung. Expert person present into that support staff and that person help you to solve the trouble. So, just contact them and it will be very helpful to solve the trouble.

Hey, I have faced this kind of issue. Then I done the above setting options but it can’t helpful to solve the trouble. Then I use the restore option and it also not work. Then finally I contact the service center of the Samsung Smartphone. The expert person present into that service center has to be done some setting on that Smartphone and then it works without any issue. My Smartphone are in the warranty period and hence that time there is no extra charge required for solving that trouble.