Thread: Dell out of warranty repair, worth ?

Dell out of warranty repair, worth ?

I have a Dell XPS M 2010 and it is giving me many issue like it keeps shutting down, it get heated really fast and more so i was thinking giving this to the dell guys to see what the problem is my warranty is out now , i have heard that dell repairs laptop out of warranty if yes is it worth giving to them now with no warranty have any one tried this .
    Thanks for the help .

Re: Dell out of warranty repair, worth ?

Dell Expired Warranty Support - Call 800-624-9896
    If your warranty has expired and you experience a hardware issue, you can still take advantage of our expired warranty repair service on a fee basis.

Chat now or Call Dell support at 1-888-261-1716, enter your Express Service Code (located on the back of your PC) and your call will be routed to the appropriate technician.

For the low cost of $49, the technician will diagnose the problem to determine if there has been a hardware failure.

If a part has failed, the technician will assist you with step 2 or 3, whichever is appropriate. Separate fees are applicable for parts and/or labor for installation.

For more contact details see here : http://support.dell.com/support/topi...=19&l=en&s=dhs

Don't give it there are many bad review of the Dell out of warranty repair they are not good with your product even if it is in warranty , so how they can be good if you lost your warranty .
    Now it is all depend on you, the better thing would be repair it your self dont give money to other to damage your pc . do it your self for free .
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Just dump it in a garbage or trash it in ebay, rather giving it to the dell guys, If you give it to them they repair it you pay them after few time the problem is back, what you can do there are no option for you to give it back to them and pay again and again just solve the problem by your self or some different source .
    all the best .

See this following thread for more help : Dell, Warranty and Operating System
    Dell server extended warranty
    "When they give you ruled paper, write the other way..." J.R.J.