Thread: Compaq presario 2100 battery issue

Compaq presario 2100 battery issue

Hello friends ,

I am having Compaq Presario 2100 laptop with me and everything was working fine few days ago but from few days whenever i am trying to charge my battery it won't charge, but when i try to pull off the charger it's turns off and at the same time it's showing me that it's getting charged. Can anyone tell me what would be the issue ?

Compaq presario 2100 battery problem

In that i think your battery has gone very because of whenever you are charging your battery it's being charged but when you try to run your laptop on battery it won't start such kinds of things happen with many people their battery gets charged but it as soon as you try to start it won't start try to use some else battery and have a check for the same. Hope it works for you.

I had try to replace the battery too but still not able to Turn ON my laptop, can anyone tell me what would be solution for it and i can't take my laptop to service center because it's not under warranty period and i want to fix this issue very fast because i have some work on it.

My friend was also facing same issue after replacing the battery still he was not able to turn on and then at last we came to know that there was battery connector issue, it might also happen that you would be also having same issue and so in that case i would suggest you to show it some engineer who can rectify your problem and make it fix.