Thread: Lg shine screen goes blank

Lg shine screen goes blank

Hi,

I just got this Lg shine few days back and I can already say I am not getting a good signal as my other phones. I loose all this time signal where my previous phones had full bars. Lg shine screen goes blank and following a recycling process it comes to putting power back. With screen may the phone is working well and can dial and receive calls. Help needed !!!

Re: Lg shine screen goes blank

Lg shine screen goes blank, there is not something you can do but take the phone AT & T and ask them what to do. The battery on the phone is not good for a person who is alot, included, screen goes black and you are not can see who the calling or guess see at text. It would be nice if all you do is talk, but if you use the Internet, text, that the parties of images, mainly as you actually use the phone you keep it on the charging.

I have you not used it more than anyone else has and the battery above heated. Pick I went to it up and it was so hot I burnt my finger. The lithium ion batteries are covered with the phone I suppose may relate to heat and cause fire. luckly I got to the fast enough to achieve.

If you do not have insurance on your phone, I would suggest call Customer care on 1-800 331-0500, explain your problem. Call from a phone other than your LG shine. They must have a fixed for it. If not, then can they send you a different telephone. You can return your telephone until you have one that works well for you.